0

IDS Round 2 Date Change

Friday 9th October 2020

Mondello Park

After long deliberation with Mondello Park following new restrictions put in place on the circuit by the relevant governing bodies, the tough decision has been made to postpone IDS Round 2 to this SUNDAY OCTOBER 11TH. This is a necessary and unavoidable shift of the event date by just one day while fulfilling all Level 3 COVID-19 guidelines. 

That being said and while 2020 has been one of strangest years in Irish drift history, we are set to go live on Sunday morning for IDS Round 2 and can’t wait for you all to join us live on Facebook and Youtube.

Ed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Spotify
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound
Cart Overview